- Debit/Credit Card details are required to secure your booking. This is purely an authentication service and we will only use these details in the case of a no-shows or late cancellations of less than 24 hours, in which case we will charge a £10 per person fee. This is to minimise the cost of cancelled tables to the restaurant when other diners could be catered for.
- While we are happy to welcome children, they need to remain seated at the table. Unfortunately due to the nature of the restaurant and decor, we are unable to accommodate babies, prams or strollers. For children under the age of 10 please e-mail email@example.com to discuss.
- Any dietary requirements for your group must also be made aware to the restaurant when making your booking to ensure all reasonable steps are taken before your arrival. Please be aware we do not guarantee a 100% free of cross contamination restaurant and our policy does not allow to change the recipes to ensure the safety of our guests.
- For tables of more than 8 pleaseemail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to organise your booking.
- All dinner bookings have two hours and a half sitting. Exceptions apply for larger parties.
- Unless you inform us timeously that you are running late for your booking, we will, unfortunately, have to release your table for other guests fifteen minutes after your reservation time.
- We do take note of your request of a specific table or area, however we are unable to promise the table or area. Please understand we do not want to disappoint you, but unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee all requests.
- Whilst jacket or tie are not required, we prefer smart dress. No shorts or flip flops are allowed and we reserve the right to not accommodate the party if found the dress code inappropriate.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own Birthday cakes to be stored and served by the restaurant staff. We do not accept any responsibility for any allergic reactions or food-related issues for anything brought into the restaurant by the guests.